We have been winemakers for about 150 years, and, over the past few years, besides bottling our wines or providing them in containers like bag-in-boxes and PET, we have become specialised suppliers of draught wine. We distribute these high quality wines contained in steel kegs directly or via our authorised representatives.
The advantages of this system:
• Low packaging costs — no glass, cardboard, or plastic containers, no labels, and no stoppers ;
• Low environmental pollution, as we provide no stoppers, cardboard, or glass, which would end up in landfills
• Low price of wine, since packaging costs are significantly lower;
• Possibility of consuming the wine over relatively long periods, and until the last drop, without the quality of the beverage being negatively affected
WINE BAR FRANCHISING
The project conceived by VINARIUM – Coop. Agr. Rapitalà is a forerunner in the commercialisation of bottled wines and wines from kegs. Through it, we enable you to create a wine bar with a relatively small initial investment that goes into furnishing the premises, setting up the supply system for the wine on draught, and acquiring all the accessories needed to start your business within a very short period of time.
I The advantages of becoming a franchisee in the business of selling wines in bottles and in kegs are the following:
• Setting up a wine bar with guaranteed assistance on the equipment;
• Comparatively small initial investment;
• Preliminary training and control over the quality of the product;
• Consistency in the quality of the wines, as they are made from grapes amassed in our cooperative by our partners, who guarantee the quality of their produce.
The initial investment covers the following supplies:
• Equipment to have wine on draught;
• Installation of 8 outlets for wines from kegs;
• System for tapping chilled sparkling wines;
• System to chill 2/3 wines on tap;
• Shelving for bottled wines;
• Assorted accessories;
• Counter for draft wines.
What you need to make the investment:
• Premises in an area with high pedestrian traffic or easy access to parking;
• Premises with a surface area of at least 25 Sq m;
• All necessary sanitary authorisations;
• All necessary city/town authorisations;
• HACCP plan for hygiene of food items;
• Fitness for use of the premises.
LOAN FOR USE OF THE DRAUGHT WINE SYSTEM
Our firm supplies restaurants, pubs, and wine bars already in operation systems for the sale of wine on draught. After payment of a deposit, we provide the systems with one outlet or more, wine-chilling equipment, if requested, and various accessories, in accordance with the needs of the owner and the available space. The deposit, which is proportional to the number of outlets to be installed, will be refunded at the end of the business relationship.
Enoteca Le Due Sicilie
Via Giovanni Campisi, 113, Palermo
Facebook: enoteca le due sicilie
La Cantinetta del Sorriso
Via Imera, 57, Palermo
Facebook CoopRapitalà oliveri
L’uva e Un Quarto
viale Maria SS. Mediatrice ,34, Palermo